"Performance attached with right skills, expertise, competence & right attitude is most valued in Life "
Purva, a promising talented artiste on the sphere of art from Pune (India), has received training in Kathak, under the eminent guidance of renowned Kathak Guru Mrs. Maneesha Sathe For last 20 years. ".
Purva, a promising talented artiste on the sphere of art from Pune (India), has received training in Kathak, under the eminent guidance of renowned Kathak Guru Mrs. Maneesha Sathe For last 20 years.
Being a part of Maneesha Nrityalaya’s Performing Unit, Purva is also recognized as a performer, choreographer & a teacher in the field of Kathak. She has attended Kathak workshops of prominent dance maestros like Pandit. Birju Maharaj, Pandit.Rajendra Gangani & Tabla Maestro Taalyogi Pandit Suresh Talwalkar . To her credentials she has a Nritya Alankar Degree in Kathak from Akhil Bhartiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya. Along with this she is also a commerce graduate.
Purva firmly believes “Passion is found in work which gives you fulfilment, Joy & Tirelessness & Hard Work is the language for those who are not Passionate about it”.
Some of my accomplishments are
- Featured in many video albums & a dance ‘Geet Ramayana’ for Doordarshan
- Performed for the ‘Nav Jyoti Puraskar’ on Doordarshan
- Scintillating Performances of Kathak set to Japanese music with her Guru
- Showed her Talent in Ostentatious Dance Shows like ‘Boogie Woogie’ and ‘Entertainment Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega’ for Sony T.V.
- She was also awarded ‘Mrs Pune’ in viewerâ€™s choice category at Pune Festival 2008.
- Imparted Kathak training in the Dept. Of Dance at Bal Shikshan Mandir ,Pune
- Conducting Folk dance workshops in S.I.C.C.
- Working as an examiner for students of Aakhil Bharatiya Gandharva Mahavidyalaya
- Has got the honour of judging many prestigious dance shows and competitions
- She has also choreographed Brain Development exercises for Dr. Udita Shah.
Pt. Gopikrishnaji was unique in himself .He was superb blend glamour,showmanship with deep roots of pure classical dance .Pt.Gopikrishnaji very much believed in his own style and guided Maneeshaji in a specific manner.
Guru Smt.Maneesha tai has successfully carried the flag of Pt.Gopijiâ€™s dance style and his glandour to next generation .Padmashri is fortunate enough to be the part of this tradition. Maneesha tai has enriched the tradition by her thoughtful inputs efforts and commitment .she believes that a good artist has to be necessarily to be good human being she has inculcated this thought in her students.